Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's all about Attitude


There.  It's fixed.

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for my little mantra about having and keeping a positive attitude.  Find it on the top of the right-hand column.  It has served me well and I think it is important to show newcomers that it's possible to be Happy, Joyous and Free in sobriety.  This doesn't mean that I'm always having a Doris Day, but when I'm in our AA clubhouse, I do my best.

that my problems are so much smaller than most of the people with whom I am in contact.  However, they are still problems and they are still mine!

for solutions (I like to include this often)

for the simple fact that I'm still writing some sort of a gratitude list after 8 years of sobriety

Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
- Zig Ziglar

7 comments:

Pammie said...

I believe you do-really give your best every day!

Anonymous said...

Your positive attitude lifts my spirits Dave. I wish I could do that all the time but I do try to balance the shade with the light.

Mary Christine said...

You know, I think my day would be better if I could go over and visit you today at the early morning meeting. Why Houston gots to be so far from Denver?

JeremyRT said...

LOVE IT ALL DAVE!

Have a great day - hope something amazing happened

Syd said...

You made me smile after a tough day!

Carol said...

I totally believe in having a Doris Day, who am I to think that it is crap. Better that I banish negativity, when I indulge in it the person I hurt is myself.

steveroni said...

My days are full and happy--joyful--even when I'm sick! Reading about yours helps.