Friday, September 30, 2011

Here's to a lovely weekend ...


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that the high road is a lot less bumpy than the alternatives

that I won't sit at my home bar today from 10am - 2pm and again from 5pm - midnight. 
That was a typical Friday, back in the day.

for those times when my behavior matches my good intentions

that we actually got a little rain yesterday; probably the most since last January

Personally, I'm always ready to learn,
although I do not always like being taught.
- Winston Churchill

4 comments:

steveroni said...

Grateful. Rain. Yeah! And behavior matching good intentions. Yeah!

Syd said...

Rain is a good thing. Luckily, we have had enough to water the garden good over the last week.
Like Churchill, I am ready to learn but sometimes the teacher brings on a resentment.

Gavin said...

I like it when I am caught off guard and learn something in spite of myself.

Mary Christine said...

I'm glad you aren't sitting at your home bar.