Friday, September 02, 2011

Don't worry, I'm awake


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for another day of waking up sober and the opportunity to make the most of it

for my health & beauty

for my perceptions which I allow to be constantly scrutinized and altered

that I'm willing to make the effort to adjust to the new Blogger format

that I went to see The Help yesterday -- it was OK, a B+ (imho)


The success of love is in the loving -
it is not in the result of loving.
Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done.
- Mother Teresa


3 comments:

Pammie said...

I did not know there was a new format.
Love the Mother Teresa quote very very much!

Mary Christine said...

I saw it too. I didn't love it either, but I didn't tell my friend - who was seeing it for the third time!

The historical inaccuracies irritated me, but that is the price of age maybe.

JeremyRT said...

I'm with you on the Blogger format...and I too will adjust because today I can :)