Saturday, March 12, 2005

Cheap Bastard

In my townhome, there are stairways that go directly to the 3rd floor (to non-Americans, that's from the ground floor to the 2nd floor). It's a long, straight shot upwards. The wall that runs along that stairway needs some type of art on it. I've been looking around at places for things I like, but it all costs too much for my meager stash of dollars. So I am experimenting with my own productions.

I have never done this sort of thing before / it's all new to me. I don't feel comfortable with a brush (yet) so I am only using spray paint. So I'm gonna post pix of stuff as it is finished.

Please don't laugh too hard. At least it's free.

dAAveArt 2.2
dAAveArt 2.2

3 comments:

Grace said...

Wow, this looks great to me. I wish I had the nerve to do something like this!

dAAve said...

Nerve!!?? LOL

No nerve invloved. More like silliness and too much time on my hands. LOL

And, like I said, I'm a cheap bastard.

dAAve said...

thanks jim

i like it because i did something i haven't done before - and it's original.