Thursday, March 24, 2005

Exercise

I know. I know. Exercise is important. Hell, I have a degree in Physical Education. That's not to be confused with Physical Action. Now I am an active member of AARP so I gotta start thinking about doing something. hmmmmm ...

Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5000 per month.

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. Now she’s 97 years old and we don’t know where she is.

The only reason I would take up exercising is so thatI could hear heavy breathing again.

I joined a health club last year, spent about $400. Haven’t lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.

2 comments:

jason said...

You're a funny guy,... but seriously... I understand how just "getting there" can be difficult, but I'll tell ya,... even when I don't workout out hard, I'm still happy that I went. Never underestimate how much the sense of accomplishment (from "well, at least I went") outweighs the guilt of not walking thru the doors.---Much love, jason

jason said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.