Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Trudging the Road

i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that we celebrated a 1st year AA birthday this morning at the 6:30am meeting / 2 different homemade chocolate cakes

that a friend introduced me to a 60's style Feed & Grain Store in the middle of Houston

for a trip to the SPCA yesterday to make a donation on behalf of a friend

for all the material donations that the SPCA is receiving

for awareness of my behaviour, both good and bad

that somehow, through it all, I remain sober and in recovery

that I don't have to act on all of my thoughts

for a moderation of the excessive heat here in Houston

When we see men of worth, we should think of equaling them; when we see men of a contrary character, we should turn inward and examine ourselves.-Confucius

1 comment:

JJ said...

Recovery really rocks! Oink Oink