Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another use ...


Duct Tape can be a woman's best friend, too!


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I got to spend some quality time with Mom yesterday; the nursing home where she resides has a quarterly meeting with the family/caretaker of each resident so either or both parties can air out any concerns regarding treatment and care

that most of the AA meetings I attend are usually about solutions, not just problems and whining about problems

that I have always been comfortable with my sexuality; many people I know have never been accepting of their sexual preference (both straight and gay)

that I am sometimes able to help out when asked

Rabbi Michal once said to his sons: “my life was blessed, because I never needed anything until I had it."
-Chasidic, 18th century

6 comments:

Scott W said...

Women can wear just a strip of duct tape instead of panties.

sojo said...

Ouch!! Ewwww!

Syd said...

My wife swears that they use duct tape when she gets waxed. I'd rather be hairy.

Anonymous said...

We are forced to put the toilet seats down otherwise the cats will use it as their water bowl. :)

GOOOOOD ol Rockytop... rockytop tennesseeeeee! said...

LOL, nice pick Dave!

Mary Christine said...

I can't believe I missed a day of Dave!