Friday, November 23, 2007

The Day After



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I got to spend some quality time with Mom yesterday morning, before beginning my day of involvement with AA members

for a great Thanksgiving Day of fellowship and food at Lambda Center

that our GLBT Roundup began with 2 very interesting speakers

that I am changing so fast and so often, I feel like I am meeting myself over and over for the first time
(I got this concept from THIS girl)

Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop.
-Ovid

5 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving day was had by all. Have a great Friday.

Scott W said...

Thanks for the swell job you did yesterday.

And thanks for removing the word verification thingie.

Unknown said...

I;m always thankful for you. You always brighten my day.

piglet said...

would it too gay to tell you that i heart you?

peanut said...

Dear dAAve,

thank you for remembering me today and shooting me a message from the RoundUp.

I had to work a half day yesterday so feel a bit disconnected from you all.

I love you, have a great RoundUp !!

Love to you,