Friday, November 30, 2007

The End of November


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for those interested or concerned about my Mom and I appeciate your comments. She continues to await surgery while her condition stabilizes.

for a first-timer at the noon AA meeting yesterday

for the power behind the practice of Step 3

that a comittment to a living amends results in a major change of my behavior

for the lovely autumn weather we've been experiencing

that I can keep exercising every day, even if I only get on the treadmill

If you are going through hell...keep going.
-Winston Churchill

3 comments:

Pammie said...

bless her heart...awaiting surgrey is like being in limbo.
You are managing well between your living space tore up and your Mom's health. Stay in the day mi amigo.

Mary Christine said...

You and your mom remain in my prayers. XXXOOO

Scott W said...

Winston knew, this too shall pass. It did today.