Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Developing


How did this guy know he could do this?


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the mixture of Steps 10 and 11

that I am less judgemental than I used to be, but ...
when I see someone (in the program) lying through their teeth to me and others, it's very difficult impossible for me to remain non-judgemental (I guess I have a long way to go)

that alcohol and tobacco are just 2 more of my ex's

that we had our local elections yesterday, including the Mayor of Houston election with The Outlaw Josey Wales IV running against the incumbent Bill White

that one year from today, the Presidential election will be over!!!

That they may have a little peace, even the best dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally.
-William Feather



5 comments:

Scott W said...

The road does get narrower, doesn't it?

Unknown said...

We call it Judgy Judgerson :) It has been one of my hardest character defects. Even the judgments of myself are over the top harsh. Getting better if only a wee bit at a time.

Much luv to you,
G~

peanut said...

Dear dAAve,

thank you for your post. I snarled a bit yesterday. I made my amends and will be diligent in TRYING to not repeat the behavior !
I love you, have a delightful day.

Mary Christine said...

Every time I have judged someone harshly, I have ended up doing some variation of the sin I detested in them. So, I am now careful not to judge. I don't want to pay the price anymore.

Sober @ Sundown said...

dAAve, you are always so very entertaining.

All he did was pull up his pants. Don't all you guys know how to do that?

Love the comment about the ex's. They are mine too.