Wednesday, May 26, 2010

becoming ready



men can fix anything! (the last in a series)


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I intend to continue blogging. I considered stopping, as many of my friends have done. But I'm not ready to stop.

that almost 7 years ago, I became ready to stop drinking

that 3 1/2 years ago, I became ready to stop smoking cigarettes

that I continue to work the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous, which helps me to enjoy the freedoms and choices I had exhausted after 33 years of drinking


To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it.
- Confucius



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know you'll still be blogging.

Mary LA

Garykfc said...

I need your blogs, don't cut me off!

Syd said...

I'm glad that you are still here Dave. I would miss your posts and you if you left.

Carol said...

Excellent!

Scott M. Frey said...

glad you'll continue blogging... I've considered stopping as well but it seems to be helpful to me, and I do have a few readers out there.

mostly, I need you folks!