Monday, May 03, 2010

no half measures

Saturday, we went to a whoopsie-doopsie car & boat show called "Keels and Wheels". Here's a few pics from that event














todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for a full weekend of events, some of which I attended

for the generous and giving nature of those who participated in fund-raising for the IAC (International Advisory Council)

for further proof that I can stay away from drama, even when it's put before me

that I've felt somewhat disconnected the last few days. Well, I'm not grateful for that but I am grateful that I have a recovery program to lean on.


If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give.
- George Macdonald


7 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Those are some fancy cars!

Anonymous said...

It is nice to stay out of drama, and for me, its even better that I'm not creating any drama...

Syd said...

I don't like to feel disconnected. But sometimes I feel too connected. Balance is needed for me.

Nice cars and an awesome old yacht. I love those old yachts but the wooden ones take a lot of upkeep.

Scott M. Frey said...

it's good to stay out of the drama for sure!

Scott W said...

Those little boat cars are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool. Thanks for the gratitude and the great pictures!

Zanejabbers said...

Being disconnected is the pits. The progam works in so many ways, thanks for sharing how it works for you.