Tuesday, May 25, 2010

just passing through ...




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I do my best to respect the space of others

that I don't depend on this blog (or others) for my recovery and rarely use it to inflate my ego

for the spiritual tools laid at my feet for use any time I wish to use them

for awareness. I've used this word often, but it plays such an important part of my sober life, it can't be overlooked.


The kindest way of helping yourself is to find a friend.
- Ann Kaiser Stearns

4 comments:

Syd said...

These are all good things. Thanks for sharing them today.

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

I'm sure glad ya'll are here because I continue to learn so much, not depend on you for recovery, but love the shared experiences! :)
Thanks so much for being one of the awesome bloggers I connect to!

Carol said...

So, I sense an agenda behind your words .. . like someone in particular is supposed to hear them?

Trailboss said...

That video was hysterical! Especially the ice skater. Too funny!