Monday, May 10, 2010

taking things for granted



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for all the things I take for granted, sometimes pointed out to me when least expected

that Tracy R. told her story of life experiences, before and during sobriety

that my mother-in-law made it here safely and is visiting with us for a couple of weeks; she's a pleasure to have around, just like her son

that I can usually roll with the flow, unless there's lava involved

Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill


5 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Have a nice visit with MIL.

Syd said...

Nice to go with the flow. Enjoy your visit with the MIL. I like mine a lot more over the past few years.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Enjoy you Mom in Law!

Zanejabbers said...

It will be good to see her again.
You won't believe the word verification I got to leave this message. COLINADV. I guess you might call that butt news.

marie said...

Ooooh, I LIKE that quote by Churchill. Thanks!