Friday, May 14, 2010

the weekend cometh ...

Whether you like Jay Leno or not is not important here. Watch his Best Of Jaywalking as he talks to the man on the street. These are people who are potential voters someday.



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I know a little more each day who I am and what I need to do

that I have learned to keep my mouth shut when it might hurt someone (usually, I think)

for several "coincidences" that have happened in my life the past few days

that my eyes are open


Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring and integrity, they think of you.
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

6 comments:

Pammie said...

Hey Dave, you know how I always think I know every damn thing? After watching that, it seems I'm not as far off as I thought. LOL
Enjoy your friday mi amigo.

Garykfc said...

Thanks Dave, it was good to have a fun laugh this morning. Enjoy the meeting today.

Scott M. Frey said...

lol funny stuff :-)

Mary Christine said...

OK, now I know why we have the elected officials we have.

Scott W said...

My favorite part of his show!

Syd said...

I try to never miss an opportunity to keep my mouth shut.

Startling on the Leno thing. No wonder we will be speaking Chinese in about 40 years.