Tuesday, May 04, 2010

being there

I thought I'd share a few more pictures of the car and boat show from the weekend.














todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the accountability I gain from having an AA sponsor and from working Step 10

that I can be helpful even when I don't really try; many times, just showing up is all it takes

that I'm a bit less sensitive than I used to be; at least I don't seem to overreact like the old days


If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
- Booker T. Washington


8 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Those boats are beautiful! And so are you!

Syd said...

Wonderful classic boats and cars. I like to go to wooden boat shows. I see so many beauties there.

Garykfc said...

I enjoy seeing your interest in cars through your eyes. Thanks for being there Dave!

Anonymous said...

Such great cars and boats. Thanks for sharing them, as well as the gratitude!

JeremyRT said...

Great pics! Great Gratitude!

Have a Grrr-reat Day!!

The Turning Point said...

Thanks for the pics and the words. Both have class.

Jim

Zanejabbers said...

You lift up my................

marie said...

I really like your blog. The gratitude lists are inspiring! Looking forward to more.
Many blessings,
Marie