Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Astros 4, Reds 3

Good ballgame last night. Good fellowship. Good fun.

Astros - du 2 Astros - norris and jessie
Astros - william and friends Astros - field
Astros - lambda group

I used to spend $30-$50 every time I went to an Astros game, and I went to 10-20 games each year. That's back when i was drinking. These days, it's different. A good friend gave me some tickets (from his job) and I gave them away. I did not eat or drink anything as I went to the game with a full tummy. Total expenditure $5 that I gave for parking close to the stadium.

Not a bad deal.

5 comments:

GodlessMom said...

What a fun time! I love that park.

admin said...

Yeah, I'm too cheap to buy anything at ball parks. I just ask to sample foods from my friends.

Anonymous said...

My last drunk was at a Red Sox game. It looked like a great time. Great pics. Peace - JJ

Trudging said...

I miss living near a major leauge ball park. We used to live about a mile from the Twin's metrodome.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Gad, the money I'm saving by being on a diet... It's astounding really... And it's the equivalent of having to have a part time job for spending money...

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Mr. HK
Postcards from Hell's Kitchen.