Thursday, January 26, 2006

Minding My Health

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for a pleasant morning with my Mother yesterday

for the unique talk by Barb S. at the 12:15p speaker meeting; her experience of hitting a new emotional bottom at 15 years into sobriety

for being able to better clarify my feelings of isolation; it's not that I don't have friends, I just don't have anyone to hang out with

that when I don't isolate, I am comfortable being alone for up to 22 hours per day (I don't expect anyone to understand or appreciate this, but it means a lot to me)

that I reminded myself to be careful for what I pray

for finally having coffee with someone besides me

for some words of wisdom from this guy

that I've never been accused of sexual harrassment -- legally (yet)

for this incredible winter weather we're having in Houston -- if you like cold, you be in da wrong place

Learn to write your hurts in sand.
Learn to carve your blessings in stone!
-Unknown

1 comment:

jason said...

"words of wisdom"?
Thanks, but no,... I'm a big dumbie.
And today (and everyday), I am grateful for being continually inspired by YOU.
:-)