Friday, February 06, 2009

Gratitude Fondue


I took this photo yesterday outside of my gym.
I just had to.




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that sponsee #3 and I began on Step 4 yesterday -- we're gonna read about it for a couple of meetings before he begins writing

that I get to see a room full of miracles every day

that Boston got the library job she's been after -- Congrats Boston!!

that several of us are supporting a recovering friend at a court trial today

that 32 years ago, I was in Daytona Beach training to become a professional baseball umpire


Don't regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
-Unknown


13 comments:

Mary Christine said...

That truck is for real?

Happy Friday Daave.

Pammie said...

My guess is that you were probably training to be a member of AA when you were in Daytona Beach as well.
Love the pic!
Happy friday Dave.

Scott W said...

I heard you were too nice a guy to become a professional umpire. Those guys get yelled at nshit.

My adventures said...

court trial? do tell, i'll bring my donut.

Bill said...

I love that truck. That company's name definitely goes in the WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??? file.

Have fun at court, but try not to get charged with contempt.

steveroni said...

I feel SO much one of the privileged few--getting older!

Syd said...

The company owner has a clever mind or someone does. And I like the slogan: You dump it, we pump it.

Syd said...

Hey Dave, Alix at the Second Road requested that you contact her at peacescooter@gmail.com
She asked that I pass the message along to you.

Zanejabbers said...

I can't think of a better person to give support. You are quite good at that. Thanx.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

That photo stinks

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout-out, dave. and the video was amazing.

MonsieurMonsieur said...

Do they have a website?? lol

Anonymous said...

i concur that you had to take a picture of it, and i'm glad you did.

your desire to become an ump explains a lot.