Saturday, February 28, 2009

One Word Answers

Try this on your own blog, if you wish. We can all get to know each other just a little bit better.

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your significant other? bed
3. Your hair? short
4. Your mother? dead
5. Your father? dead
6. Your favorite thing? sobriety
7. Your dream last night? huh?
8. Your favorite drink? coffee
9. Your dream/goal? serenity
10. The room you’re in? office
11. Your fear? people
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? drunk
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? security
17. Where you grew up? Houston
18. The last thing you did? uh-oh
19. What are you wearing? shorts
20. Your TV? Sony
21. Your pet? cats
22. Your computer? Sony
23. Your life? sober
24. Your mood? good
25. Missing someone? mom
26. Your car? Riviera
27. Something you’re not wearing? underwear
28. Favorite store? Lowe's
29. Summer? hot!
30. Favorite color? blue
31. Why did you laugh last? joke
32. Why did you cry last? death
33. Who will repost this? Dunno
34. A place I go over and over: Lambda
35. Someone who emails me: Zane
36. Place I would rather be right now: here

8 comments:

Mary Christine said...

nice.

Syd said...

I'm trying it on mine tomorrow. Thanks!

Trailboss said...

I like that item. Might have to copy it on my blog.

Pammie said...

I love that, but I think you should go put some underwear on.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I'd rather be here, too.

steveroni said...

I'm doing it!
Steve E.

Bill said...

I didded this, Daavey! Please drop by Planet Bill when you can.

Zanejabbers said...

Interesting. One of these days I will figure out how to cut and paste.