Thursday, February 26, 2009

not Bunny



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I woke up sober again, able to remember everything I did last night

that I had my annual meeting with the family CPA to get the taxes processed

that I've been making some good progress in the back garden -- our temperatures here have been hitting the '70's just about every day, so it seems like spring. I know we'll have at least one more cold spell, but it is doubtful that the temp will get to freezing (famous last words).

that we got to hear Edgar M. tell about his alcoholism yesterday on his 6 month anniversary


Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting.
-Christopher Morley

10 comments:

Pammie said...

I did about 30 minutes of weed pulling in my back yard last night before my meeting. It felt good!

Mary Christine said...

It will be months before I get to do any yard work. Have fun.

Scott W said...

It's a GOOD thing that is not Bunny!

He sends his regards, by the way.

Bill said...

I woke up sober today, too. I'm not sure I remember everything about last night, though. I fell asleep watching Wristcutters at a friend's house. I was awake on the drive home, however. And sober.

peanut said...

I just love the cat/kitten photo that follows this post !

And, I love you, dAAve!

Lou said...

What a priceless look on "not Bunny's" face.

J-Online said...

Oh no. You're going to jinx us with a freeze!

Trailboss said...

Something tells me that given the chance Mr Bunny might have his way with the toilet paper.

Syd said...

Ahhh, I know that doggy look: "Who me? I'm innocent. I would never think of tearing up a roll of toilet paper or anything else." Priceless photo.

big Jenn said...

It was 55 degress here today! That was a complete and total tease for us. Sigh. (I still like it here)jeNN