Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It rained !!





todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I awoke sober this morning, right on time

for the chapter "We Agnostics" in the Big Book

for my moment of truth

that we finally got a little bit of rain in the Houston area; we're experiencing a minor drought the past few months

that I'm not a big disappointment to my fans --- ie: Roger Clemens, Alex Rodriguez, etc...

Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.
-John Wesley

A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
-Erin Majors




11 comments:

Bill said...

A-Daave can pee in a specimen cup fearlessly.

Queenneenee said...

GOOD Mornin dAAve, if I could I'd pass you some of the moisture(Snow) thats been abundant here this winter. Have a moist day. hehe

Mary Christine said...

Happy Wednesday Daave.

Mary Christine said...

Oh, and I just took a look at that remote. Very cute...

Anonymous said...

that video from yesterday was crazy!

Scott W said...

I had to click that remote control picture to be able to read it. It is similar to a remote I wish I had for years, one that would mute people. I could have used it yesterday at lunch. Know what I mean?

There is a great Hindi prayer that goes, "Kindle my heart's flame with Thy flame, may Thy light banish darkness forever".

Syd said...

Funny remote. I think that we may get some precip this week. But tonight I'm rowing so I'm hoping it will hold off until we finish a moonlit warm row.

I don't think that you'll disappoint anyone Dave.

Lou said...

We are getting pouring rain. It melts the huge amount of snow we had, and reveals all the trash that has been under there all winter. It's a Michigan ritual:)

MonsieurMonsieur said...

I love your quotes. They really make my day.

Zanejabbers said...

Daave, you only delight you fans, er a freinds.

Sage Ravenwood said...

Wish I could ship you some of the muck and mud from all the snow melting the last few days, guarantee you would have plenty of moisture. (Hugs)Indigo