Thursday, June 25, 2009

Better choices

this is different




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful


that I chose Gayle M. to tell us what it was like, what happened and what it's like now. She shared yesterday at the 12:15p AA meeting @ Lambda Center.

that Scott W. will be chairing that speaker meeting in July

that more of my choices today (these days) involve thinking before I make them

that most of us seem to have survived the 104 deg heat yesterday


He who wants to expand the field of happiness, let him lay the foundation of it on the bottom of his heart.
- Tao saying

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, 104 degrees sucks!

Pammie said...

I survived but i'm wilted.

Mary Christine said...

Those are some pretty fancy lambs.

Ed G. said...

Our heat is yet to arrive but I hate it when it's around.

I can always get warmer if I'm cold but, when hot, there's only so much you can do...

I wish you blessed relief and small spaces between AC.

Syd said...

It's hot here but not 104. Thank goodness.

Tall Kay said...

The video has left me baa-less.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Oh, how I hate heat like that... Humidity, too!

Scott W said...

I am skeptical about that video.

Baa-ram-ewe,
baa-ram-ewe.
To your breed,
your fleece,
your clan be true.
Sheep be true.
Baa-ram-ewe.

garden-variety drunk said...

those sheep were so awesome!