Wednesday, June 17, 2009

things to live for

click to enlarge


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I no longer have to guess at what happened last night

for the Twelve Promises (pages 83/84)

that I am familiar with the traditions of AA and show respect for them

for those infrequent times when I can see why things happened they way they did

that I'm in contact with Zane and his family emergency is over. The news was favorable. He will return home at the end of the week.


There is more to life than increasing its speed.
- Gandhi

9 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Love that little boy!

Syd said...

Thanks for the update on Zane. I am glad that he contacted you.

Bill said...

Have a happy and air-conditioned Wednesday, Dave.

Scott W said...

I want life in the school zone.

Tall Kay said...

We have so much to live for today. Thanks for the reminder to stay grateful today!

Anonymous said...

was good 2 c u this morning

Todd HellsKitchen said...

What happened last night?

steveroni said...

"There is more to life than increasing its speed."

OK, WHAT ELSE?

Zanejabbers said...

Thanks for always being there.