Tuesday, June 16, 2009

hope and sanity

presenting the 2010 GM (government motors) Obamamobile



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

someone shared in a Step 2 meeting yesterday that a return to sanity means to him that he no longer thinks that a drink can or will make anything better

for hope that I may become even more sane than I am right now

that my partner had a safe flight to the UK; he'll be visiting there awhile
(Liz, he should be calling soon)

for indoor air conditioning (it's really hot here folks)


Tough times never last, tough people do.
- Robert Schuller

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am really grateful for a.c. too. it's been amazingly hot here the last few days.

Scott W said...

Consider this my Tuesday comment.

Mary Christine said...

The steering wheel is on the right - that will work out great!

Tall Kay said...

Sanity was the word I struggled with the most. I heard a speaker define it as "truthful, right thinking". I can comprehend the word truth.

Tall people like me will NEVER fit into that car...

Syd said...

It's hot here too. I like the idea of being saner than I currently am.

Bill said...

You seem sane enough from a distance.

Trailboss said...

Not as hot here but will be later this week. Always grateful for AC myself.

garden-variety drunk said...

small cars can be cute (like the mini-coup) but that just looks like a big ol' safety hazard. yikes!

steveroni said...

Gee, Does it have pedals to push, too? OBOY! Dad, can i have one, can I, Huh???

Pammie said...

yea, hot is don't even begin to cover it.