Friday, July 23, 2010

consequences



My life can be categorized with 4 distinct bottles.



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the damn good life I had before getting sober; I traveled and got to live in many cultures

for the damn good life I have now

that it can be so rewarding to do something because it's the right thing to do

that I have no particular plans for the weekend; we'll just see what happens

that I'm off to the gym when it opens at 0500, then to the first of 3 AA meetings today


If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
- Mother Teresa



3 comments:

Syd said...

It sounds as if you have some great plans for today. That's a good thing.

Scott M. Frey said...

consequences indeed!

blogmillard said...

i'd rther have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me.

kudos on your blog

i'll keep coming back