Wednesday, July 21, 2010

flooded



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I know my motives are good in the things I do. I often question myself and make instant corrections to my behavior when I see myself doing something for the wrong reason(s). Is this Step 10? I think so.

that my colonoscopy went well/without a hitch yesterday. Everything came out just fine.

for the professionalism of the medical personnel who dealt with me; they could not have been more caring and kind; in turn, I flooded them with my stupid humor. They seem to have lived through it.


There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.


9 comments:

Syd said...

I'm glad all came out well. What a relief. It is good to have a healthy colon.

Scott M. Frey said...

I'm glad the back door is working properly... I too use humor in those situations. For me it's my nerves and it calms me down.

JeremyRT said...

I love that quote, glad everything worked out okay.

Have a great day!

Mary Christine said...

Glad my friend Dave is OK.

Anonymous said...

lovely blog! will be back.

Em said...

you find the greatest pictures and quotes, I'm so grAAteful that you share them with us ;)

steveroni said...

Greatly enjoyed is your "stupid" humor! Glad you OK.

Carol said...

Good for you. I somehow lose it each of the two times I had the scope, the first time I got really weepy/crazy 'cuz I was so dehydrated from the prep, they got a few ounces of IV fluid in me and I was a new woman. The 2nd time I had one, the IV got placed right against a nerve, I thought they would have to peel me off the ceiling. Powerless, I tell you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.