Monday, July 05, 2010

Love & Service











A couple of images from the International Convention of Alcoholics Anonymous in San Antonio.



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the messages I got over the last 4 days -- to love and to be of service to others

for some really fine experiences in San Antonio and that we made it back safe and sound

for the weather whilst we were there; it was mostly cloudy with light rain most of the time which meant that the temperatures were rarely over 90 degrees. Had it been sunny, the temps would have reached 100 deg.

that we went to the closing meeting yesterday at the convention. I got to hear the finest recovery speaker I have yet to hear in my sobriety. Steve L. from Nashville, Tennessee.

that I had to deal with myself the last few days; someone I am getting to know a little better


Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.
- Swedish Proverb


7 comments:

Mary Christine said...

It was so nice to see you my friend.

Scott M. Frey said...

very kool, wish I could've been there to see everyone...

JeremyRT said...

Looks AAmazing!!

Carol said...

Those Swedes know a lot

Syd said...

Nice Dave. Glad that it was all good and that you made it back.

Em said...

thanks so much for sharing this with us :) it's like I was there in blog form

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Love the pics!!!

Cheers,
Todd HellsKitchen
Postcards from Hell's Kitchen