Thursday, July 29, 2010

little reminders

I think you'll like THIS video. It's about friendship.



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I go to an AA meeting early every morning; in case I don't get to another one, I've made my meeting for the day (this is hugely important to me)

for the tools I'm learning in Al Anon. My catchphrase for this program is whatever.

that I'm a slogan whore

that the universe takes care of itself pretty damn well, with or without me

Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
- Franz Kafka



5 comments:

Mary Christine said...

That was a sweet video.

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

good video!

Syd said...

Interesting catch phrase for Al-Anon. I think of detach as a good phrase for the program.

Carol said...

That was SSOOOO nice, I love animals, I don't want to eat them.

marie said...

If I had to be some kind of whore, a slogan whore would be my choice.