Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today, I won't drink any alcohol.



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful


for so many recovery tools. Too bad I don't always wanna use them.

that Kevin C. gave us a little more of his experience, strength and hope yesterday. He is one-of-a-kind.

that when a relapser walked into our noon meeting yesterday drunk or really high (or both) no one over-reacted. She made a complete fool of herself and had to be removed and taken to the hospital by paramedics. Damn, I'm glad I'm sober.

to be the recipient of so many blessings

Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

3 comments:

Mary Christine said...

I'm glad your sober too. And me too.

Syd said...

At least the tools are there. And that in itself is a blessing for me. My ability to use them increases.

Em said...

never succumb to the bitterness. wonderful dAAve :)