Monday, October 17, 2011

Black Tie affair



This week I'll post some pictures of hands and the possiblilties they present.


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the little word filter that I got at A.A.  It always sometimes keeps me out of trouble. 
It must be connected to Step 10 somehow.

for my friends and acquaintances who go through so much turmoil and emerge on the other side with new inspiration

for the life! that I have the opportunity to experience as a man-in-recovery


that I no longer wake up in the middle of the night needing a little booster drink


There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- Albert Einstein

1 comment:

Syd said...

Yes, that word filter is helping me also. And then there is Step 10 which I used at least twice over the weekend. It was still a good weekend!