Monday, October 31, 2011

Change.



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that we made a large amount of money in our last fundraiser for the Houston Roundup.  This will be a tremendous help in covering costs. 

for those who live through their alcoholic bottom.  Some aren't so lucky.  The rest of us have a chance.

for the way my recovery is evolving.  One day at a time.  I don't think I could handle two days at a time.

that I know so little.  Otherwise, I might be dangerous.



Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain

3 comments:

Pammie said...

Two days at a time would kill me :-)

Mary Christine said...

Even 25 hours would simply be too much!

Syd said...

I am casting off those lines every chance I get.