Friday, October 07, 2011

Getting to Know Me

I don't know if you can see it, but I see a one-eyed duck face.
This was a little brownie and ice cream plate I had for dessert last night.
Don't worry, I'll keep comin' back!






todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I am all I can be -- most of the time

that I know for a fact that I have enough personal issues to work on that will take the remainder of my life.  This realization allows me to just do what I can today and continue tomorrow.  Day after day after day ...


for those guys in my support group that allow me to be me without walking away, shaking their head(s)

that on the surface, my health seems pretty decent.  I won't know about lab test results until another day or 2 after the physical exam I had yesterday.  Possible issues of concern are cholesterol and artery blockage.  We'll see.


If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
- Mother Teresa

4 comments:

Pammie said...

yes, I see the duck and I want to bite his head off.

Mary Christine said...

I wonder if you could feed one hundred people with that duck.

Anonymous said...

I can see the duck head too and the eye. Revolting.

Well done on getting the check-up done.

Syd said...

I see the one eyed duck too. Glad that you are taking care of your health. Arterial blockage is good to know about.