Monday, October 03, 2011

Just Do It.


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I have more than just sobriety; otherwise, I think I'd have to stay drunk.  Recovery rocks!

that I do my best to show respect for others in spite of how (I perceive) they treat me

that Step 11 allows each of us complete freedom to choose as we wish how we want/need to integrate some spiritual beliefs into our thought processes

for time spent with those who just want to pick my brain.  Not much time, mind you.  It doesn't take very long.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
- Confucius

3 comments:

Pammie said...

picking your brain for baseball facts and trivia would take a long damn time!!!!

Mary Christine said...

I would like to pick your brain about how you grow such beautiful plants... among other things.

Syd said...

I would like to sit down with you and just listen. I am sure that I would hear a lot of good stuff. Your travels interest me and your cars.