Thursday, May 24, 2007

hAAlf nAAked thursdAAy



"just reflecting"

see all the HNT pix on entry for today when you
CLICK HERE



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I have hired a personal trainer to help me get in better physical shape since I cannot seem to muster the discipline to do it by myself --- it's come to this after I have gained 25 pounds since stopping smoking last October. I had maintained the same weight +/- 5 pounds for over 30 years. So now I am tired of whining about my weight gain and have decided to take action!! Damnit!!

that Hayden understands me so well and that maybe, just maybe, I'm beginning to figure him out (a little bit)

that my fear of most humans is currently in full blossom, but at least I recognize it, so that's some progress

for the one hour tell-on-myself sessions with my therapist who offers solutions

One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life.
-Edward B. Butler

9 comments:

Mary Christine said...

I think I recognize that wallpaper!

Redhead Gal said...

Thanks for explaining yesterday's pic. I thought it was Roger Clemens. We in Sox Nation are looking forward to kicking his ass in a few weeks.

Scott W said...

BOO! hahahahahahahahahahaha

kel said...

I have also gained 25 pounds since quitting smoking last October!! I am at the point where I am thinking of going back just to lose the weight!

~kel

Pammie said...

Thank you for one more reason why I should not stop smoking ;)

Zanejabbers said...

Yesterday's pix ???? You are so inspirational and I "think" you may have done it again. Peronal trainer - hmmmmm. Yeah that's the ticket. God knows I gotta do something. Being 310+ is no small thing.

ArahMan7 said...

Have a great workout at the gym, dAAve.

Syd said...

Your thoughts on Hayden bring home to me the fact that I doubt if I'll ever figure any one out. Every time I think that I have, I find out how wrong I am.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

How did you convert a picture like that?? Very cool. I want to..., need to know...