Monday, May 05, 2008

beginning a new week ...



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that you guys give me so much freedom -- to make my own choices about how much recovery I want

that I'm always given the opportunity to do the next right thing

that The Golddiggers (Lambda's fundraising group) will produce the annual Mr/Ms Lambda contest this Saturday night and as always, I get to assist in some small way

that I have no desire to watch Miley Cyrus - the lost interview

that I got to meet Zane's new dog, Mamie

Tell me whom you love, and I will tell you who you are.
-Houssaye

10 comments:

Pammie said...

Well let's take every opportunity to do the next right thing today Daave...OK?
We can be "accountibility partners". (I hear that in 1/2 way houses all the time);)

Bill said...

Thanks for including the link to the Lambda Center on your site. I spent some time there last night, and was inspired by its story.

When I read of how many lives Lambda has touched I thought of you, Scott, and Zane, stumbling in all gnarly & confused, and emerging like little pink butterflies.

Anonymous said...

i love that lambda fundraiser!

Mary Christine said...

How can there be a lost interview of someone who is 15 years old?

Scott W said...

How can anyone CARE that there is a lost interview? Good lord, people are so gullible.

So, I love you. Now tell me who I am.

Trailboss said...

So, you are my brother uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I agree. I am tired of hearing about Smiley Miley. Geez, let's all rush out and buy her biography, all 15 pages of it.

Syd said...

I don't keep up much with "celebrities" but what's with the Miley thing? Her dad had a major mullet. Is she writing about her thoughts on mullets? I can't imagine the hype over a young kid.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Have a great week, DAAve!

Zanejabbers said...

That hype produced the likes of Lindsey Lohan, Brittany, etc. ICK!
I loved the billboard. HEE HEE.

Anonymous said...

i love that bulletin board, quite funny and i'm guessing it resides in texas?