Tuesday, May 20, 2008

still changing


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the major changes I have made in my life, personal and professional

that I needed help in making most of those changes

that I have no plans on writing a book

for evidence that I'm not the only imperfect human being
(not that I'm taking any inventores LOL)

that I finally got my new, old T-bird legally titled
(the previous owner sent me an incomplete title and it had to be rectified)

To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.
-Henri Bergson

6 comments:

Bill said...

Those damned incomplete titles!

Gone With The...
The Grapes of...
The Lion, The Witch, and the...
To Kill a...
The Twelve Steps and Twelve...

and then the multitudes of
The...

Mary Christine said...

wind...wrath...wardrobe...mockingbird...traditions... huh?

Scott W said...

Professional changes?

Rectified?

Huh?

Syd said...

I like the fish. Funny. Glad that the T bird title is rectified!

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

That comic is too cute..
And as long as you keep writing in this blog..we will not force you to write a book Dave..lol
xo

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

That comic is too cute..
And as long as you keep writing in this blog..we will not force you to write a book Dave..lol
xo