Thursday, May 08, 2008

I'm not Unique?



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I got to hear David D. tell his A.A. story yesterday; he is a former blogger from these here parts

for reminders of the effects of (perceived) rejection

for patience

that I'm going through another episode of very low self-esteem, but I know that soon it will pass

that I don't live near THIS sinkhole; it's devouring part of the town

that I went to a very exciting Astros game last night

No man was ever wise by chance.
-Seneca


8 comments:

Mary Christine said...

I have never been to an Astros game.

Mighty Aphrodite said...

I always enjoy reading your blog. It's nice to hear from someone else that episodes of low self-esteem will soon pass. I need to remember that.

Scott W said...

I forgot he was a blogger, so many have come and gone.

BTW, I think you're swell.

Recovery Road London said...

Patience. How soon is now..?

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

I'm sending you an email shnooky.

Bill said...

Low self-esteem? About what???

You're witty, you know how to spell, you're handsome like all get out, your Higher Power grins whenever he sees you coming, and your momma loves you.

You need to get up offa that thang, mister!

Zanejabbers said...

Hi, yes it will pass. And quickly I hope. I do not like to see you in pain. Hang in there my friend.

Syd said...

When I am reminded of my faults, my self-esteem plummets. I need to get over myself. I usually do even though I may smart from the aftermath for some time.