Monday, May 19, 2008

May days

IMAGINE YOU ARE AT A PARTY .... Tenth floor of a hi-rise building.... AND THEN YOU HAVE TO VISIT THE BATHROOM.... You open the door.... NOW, REMEMBER, THE FLOOR IS JUST A PAINTED FLOOR !



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that my worst problems don't amount to a hill of beans compared to most people

that most of my problems are made by me

that I attended a speaker meeting Saturday night and got to hear a talk by Duncan E.

for my weekly Saturday evening dinner with Zane and other friends

that an old friend returned to the rooms last night after 4 years of additional research

that I got to speak with my therapist for a few minutes at Lambda; he and his partner are moving to New Mexico in 2 weeks; once again, I'm being abandoned (shuddup David)

"Sometimes when I consider what tremendous consequences come from little things. I am tempted to think there are no little things."
-- Bruce Barton

"Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day; while failure is simply a few errors in judgment, repeated every day. It is the accumulative weight of our disciplines and our judgments that leads us to either fortune or failure."
-- Jim Rohn

"It takes less time to do things right than to explain why you did it wrong." -- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

9 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Oh, don't shuddup David.

And I would not enjoy that bathroom at all.

Scott W said...

Happy Monday, David.

Pammie said...

I love the bathroom. It is wrong for a therapist to ever move or have a life outside of thinking about me...just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

i would hold it if i had to use that bathroom.

Syd said...

I take things personally way too much. Understand the comment on the therapist. It's how my mind works on my off days.

Zanejabbers said...

I would enjoy peeing in that BR. Just think of the yellow rain below.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Where do you get these pictures?? I've always wondered where u come up with all this wacky stuff....

Have a great day.

Shannon said...

trippy bathroom! happy Monday DAAVE... and you always make me giggle lol

MSMITH20 said...

THE FIRST STEP TO QUIT IS WILL POWER AND THE LAST STEP AGAIN IS WILL POWER. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS EXPLORE IT. BEST OF LUCK.
MICHEAL SMITH
Comprehensive resources for those looking for recovery from addiction. http://www.addictionrecovery.net

http://www.addictionrecovery.net.com/?t=wc