Thursday, July 02, 2009

down home, at home


Look what the cat brought in


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that my friend Jesse J. told his story of experience, strength and hope yesterday

that I went to the inaugural meeting of a Double Winners group last night at Lambda Center; I can sure use me some good Al-Anon

that I only have one life to live, but I get to live it in 2 very distinct halves

for the PBS show, American Masters, which highlighted Garrison Keillor last night

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
- Leonard Cohen

11 comments:

steveroni said...

Or was the cat chased in?

Garrison Keillor, my favorite radio guy. His wife is a NYC violinist, he does a GREAT piece about her and orchestras. Guess I could blog it.

Mary Christine said...

Have a great Thursday.

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed the meeting last night, too. good 2 c u.

Lou said...

I love Garrison Keillor..and deers..and AlAnon..

Scott W said...

I am glad I got cracked!

I forgot about the new meeting.

Tall Kay said...

Did you have trouble with the identification..."I'm an alanon alcoholic"?...I had to practice saying it because I kept bustin up in the meeting trying to get it out.

Syd said...

Great about the new meeting. Glad that there are some good Al-Anons in there.

Bill said...

I like the Leaonard Cohen bit. That one is new to me.

Zanejabbers said...

I'm glad the DW group finally got some Lambda space. That's a new concept for me, I'll have to try it out.

garden-variety drunk said...

At first, I thought the cat brought in a cute, slender miss cat, but then there was Bambi!

Anonymous said...

i would love for that to happen at my house, i would die from the cuteness.