Monday, July 20, 2009

July 20, 1969






todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I'll go through today doing my best; I never know what that's gonna look like though

for the professionalism and humanity of Walter Cronkite; 60 Minutes did a show on him last night which really brought back some memories and showed the personal side of the man as well

that I got to be a judge in the annual Lambda Talent Show -- it was a fabulous evening!

for NASA and all it has given back to our society -- you probably know that today is the 40th anniversary of the 1st moon landing

that I reached 200,000 hits on this blog and 400,000 page views over the weekend

that we got some really meaningful rain over the weekend, but our drought continues

Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Bill Gates

4 comments:

Gin said...

Have a great Monday doing your best dAAve!

Mary Christine said...

I watched 60 minutes last night too. It was a great show on Walter.

Scott W said...

Dave, you're always fabulous!

Syd said...

I like meaningful rain. I think that some may be here today as well.