Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Watching my step(s)



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the answers I get when I keep a conscious contact with my HP

that my first (original) amends list was short because I had so many blackouts for so many years, I don't remember most of the people and situations to which I would owe an amends

that I learn from others even when they don't know they're teaching

that almost 43% of statistics are made up on the spot


Imagination was given to us to compensate for what we are not; a sense of humor was given to us to console us for what we are.
- Mark McGinnis

8 comments:

Gin said...

I am always learning from others and you are right, many times they don't even realize that they are teaching me. Love that last quote. Have a great day dAAve.

Mary Christine said...

Glad I have a sense of humor, because I need one.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

What does a twisted sense of humor tell you about a person? Just sayin...

Scott W said...

I thought that statistic was 39%. Guess I am slipping.

Pammie said...

LOVE the quote Dave!

Syd said...

I enjoy being the student now. Coincidental about the amends list--I was thinking about my first amends today.

steveroni said...

I was always told I was hiding behind humor. Maybe not, maybe not.

garden-variety drunk said...

looking up at the moom thinking that people have bounced around on it still blows my mind