Wednesday, July 01, 2009

It's already Wednesday!

Jaywalking





todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that miracles never cease

for the wide range of people I've met in the rooms of AA

for the wider range of people I've yet to meet in the rooms of AA

that I've been lucky enough to go to AA meetings in Houston, Palm Springs, New York City, London, Costa Rica and Trinidad. Later this month, I get to speak at a meeting in Austin.

for spontaneity; I plan it as often as possible


If I have learned one thing in this life, it is that God will not tie my shoes without me.
- Doug Boyd

8 comments:

Pammie said...

I'm late getting in the shower this morning thanks to sitting and laughing at your little movie.....that was funny as shit dawg.

Mary Christine said...

I laughed at that video, but I think I should have been crying instead.

Scott W said...

That's why I usually wear slip-ons!

Syd said...

Miracles are ongoing. Everyday has a new one for me.

Scott W said...

P.S., Americans are so smart!

Bill said...

Sometimes God ties the laces of my two shoes together, just for laughs.

Zanejabbers said...

Talk about dumb struck! That was my favorite pare of Jays show. I think most teachers just don't.

Anonymous said...

i love the jay walking series, i've always wanted to do that.