Monday, July 06, 2009

moving forward





todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the concept of rigorous honesty, in the context of Alcoholics Anonymous

for the honesty of my friend, Laura L.

that Shann (TodAAy) celebrates 16 consecutive years of sobriety today

that I have cleaned up my side of the street and have every intention of keeping it that way

for the companionship of my 3 cats

Two things a man should never be angry at: what he can help, and what he cannot help.
- Thomas Fuller

8 comments:

Gin said...

I am grateful that you mentioned Shann. I missed her last post and I was able to go back and congratulate her on her 16 years. Thanks!

Scott W said...

You can give those cats cheezburgers instead!

Syd said...

I really like rigorous honesty.

Tall Kay said...

Hmmm. I don't think I would have guessed you were a 'cat' person. What is in catnip anyway?

Ed G. said...

But I just use catnip socially...

Blessings...

Anonymous said...

love the shirt. i'm thankful for animal companionship, too, so i know what you mean.

p.s. i have a rental car and am mobile again!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Is catnip a slip?

steveroni said...

My cat and I have "bigger fish to fry" than catnip! A serious conversation!

Thanks for the Shann heads-up!