Friday, July 03, 2009

Friday morning



Pastor Quinn, the gay converter


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I still prefer to stay involved; with my partner out of the country for an extended time, it's important that I remain active

for the cycles that make up my life

for the boundaries that I maintain

that I am off to the gym for cardio at 5am today


I have learned through bitter experience the one supreme lesson: to conserve my anger, and as heat conserved is transmitted into energy, even so our anger controlled can be transmitted into a power...
- Mahatma Gandhi

10 comments:

Scott W said...

Another man of the same sex as yourself...is there a man of the same sex other than myself? Just curious.

Freddie Prinze is a virgin?

Fabulous = effeminate lifestyle?

steveroni said...

"our anger controlled can be transmitted into a power...
- Mahatma Gandhi"

Friend at recent meeting said, "...well, my anger managment teacher just simply pissed me off."

Tall Kay said...

Somehow I did'nt picture you as a 5am cardio kinda guy! Good for you! Today is stopping day #3...thanks for your suggestions. Hasn't been too tough...yet!

Mary Christine said...

Happy Friday David.

Patrick said...

Hope you had a great cardio session.

Anonymous said...

that video was Fabulous!

Shannon said...

5am cardio, now thats what Im talkin about!!! right on daave have a good day

garden-variety drunk said...

happy friday. i can't believe the part about chocolate! i didn't realize there were so many moral implications to my chocolate consumption.

Zanejabbers said...

Chocolate? Puh-leeeeze.

Syd said...

Just catching up on blogs. Cycles and boundaries are both important.