Wednesday, July 15, 2009

a good day was had

another farewell to MJ ...




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful that

that I am not worrying about what time I'll start getting drunk today

that I spent most of yesterday doing service work; in other words, staying out of my own head, which is just what the doctor ordered

for the early members of Alcoholics Anonymous and the trials and errors they endured

that things seem to be going pretty good in my life. I wonder what I'm overlooking.


If you are losing a tug-of-war with a tiger, give him the rope before he gets to your arm. You can always buy a new rope.
- Max Gunther

9 comments:

Pammie said...

LOL I must be overlooking something too!

Mary Christine said...

You really miss something when someone is dancing in a long gown... like you can't see their legs..

Lou said...

Yikes, now I'm looking for the overlooked!

steveroni said...

"I wonder what I'm overlooking."

I know what you're overlooking! It is that you wonder what you're overlooking.

Scott W said...

Video won't play, will check back later.

I hear it's dangerous in your head.

Syd said...

I wrote something today about things going well in life. You and I must be telepathic ,...or maybe just pathic.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

It's all good...

Scott W said...

The video will play now, but I am not sure just what is going on. Or why.

Bill said...

That video made me grin real large.