Thursday, September 18, 2008

a different journey




todAAy i AAM grAAteful & thAAnkful

that Rodney and I made it to Palm Springs safely and on time. I've not experienced any of the travel nightmares that I so often hear about. YET.

we attended a 5:30pm meeting at the 5th Tradition Group and are going to a 7am meeting this morning before registering for the Roundup later in the day

that this is a very "liberal minded" city (if you know what I mean)

that we're here hanging out with another Lambda friend who was here last year and thus, knows the layout of the place (there are 6 Lambda Houston associates scattered about this place)

You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.
-Unknown

8 comments:

My adventures said...

Glad you guys made it somewhere with electricity, I was fortunate and never lost mine. I'd be somewhere else too if mine had gone out.

J-Online said...

What a wonderful experience. Enjoy the fellowship and friends. I hope we get to hear more about it when you get back!

*I think travel nightmares are overrated. Don't get me wrong...things can go wrong, but I was traveling a few times a month a while back and didn't understand all the hype.

Mary Christine said...

That sounds wonderful. Have a great time!

Syd said...

I like the ring. Hope that the roundup is inspiring.

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

yes...We know what you mean ;)

Recovery Road London said...

Have a good time...Mr Liberal. Postcard/stick of rock etc. Ta

:)

Bill said...

Have you been soaking your hands in Palmolive? Madge would be proud of you.

Have a grand time!

Scott W said...

Clothing optional! YEE HAW!!!