Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Success


an Oldsmobile , obviously



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that time heals many wounds; patience heals the rest

that I woke up sober again today, my first success for today

for my sponsor, who happens to be loaded with all kinds of helpful advice even though he is as sick as me

that you might be willing to list yourself as a follower of my blog -- the widget is at the top of my sidebar

The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
-Unknown

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that you're first success is waking up sober - me, too!

Scott W said...

You can follow any blog if you have the Blogger Dashboard. Just put in the URL. Looks like I was first here.

Princess Powerless said...

Lots to be grateful for, dAAve.

I'm a follerer!

Hugs - PP

J-Online said...

I tried to list myself as a follower of your blog but couldn't. I'll try again later!

Mary Christine said...

To me, that is obviously an Oldsmobile... I remember when you could tell the make of a car at a glance.

I would follow you anywhere Daave.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Hiya DAAve...

Hoping Ike misses you guys ...

Anonymous said...

What's a dictionary?

I'm becoming a FOLLOWER!

Zanejabbers said...

Friday or Saturday should be good days to go for a convertible ride.
I wish cars had style today. I be a follower.

Bill said...

Hi, honey.

Syd said...

I'm following you even if it is late here. Had to check in.