Monday, February 08, 2010

I know Who Dat now




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for opportunities to be of service

for the lack of drama in my life

for all the people who continue to teach me

that I picked up another sponsee although having 4 of them may be too much for me to handle

that I got to watch that excellent football game with some friends. Congrats to the City of New Orleans; they deserve something like this. But I'm glad I'm not there for the next 10 days, what with a Super Bowl victory celebration coinciding with Mardi Gras.


He who forgives ends the quarrel.
- African proverb


11 comments:

Unknown said...

I, too, am grateful for the lack of drama. I created enough to last me. I want to go to NO..but not now..I was so happy for them.

Namaste

Pammie said...

I could never handle 4 in the steps at one time.
I'm so glad I won't be waking up in New Orleans this morning !!!

Garykfc said...

Hey Dave, have a great day. By the way, I didn't see yesterday's boat vid. Love it.

Mary Christine said...

I love that painting. Can you imagine?

Queenneenee said...

Yea that city is gonna be CRAZY. I got enough crazy RIGHT HERE, thank you. Have a great daayy daave!!

Scott W said...

I bet you carry those sponsees just fine. God really wants you to stay sober!

Syd said...

I guess that they aren't the Ain'ts anymore. I didn't watch but listened to the fourth quarter on the radio.

Anonymous said...

I WANT to be in New Orleans right now :-)

Anonymous said...

I wan to be in N.O. right now!

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

That was a fun game and I am stoked for New Orleans win!!

And I enjoyed the half time show.

Have a great drama free week :)

Bill said...

I'll bet there will be service opportunities on the NOLA AA hotline if anyone wants a short-term assignment for the next couple of weeks.