Friday, February 19, 2010

Walk this way



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that sometime over the past day or two, I heard this statement and really like it ...
... my choices today are limited only by my imagination

that I was asked to fill an important position on our 2010 Roundup committee (of course, I couldn't think of a sufficient reason to decline)

that by doing the next right thing, I never have to second-guess myself

that I'm now off to the first of 3 wonderful Friday AA meetings


The world is a great book; he who never stirs from home, reads only a page.
- Saint Augustine



10 comments:

Scott M. Frey said...

I am responsible, when the hand of AA reaches out... and so are you dAAve, good for you!

Garykfc said...

Have a great Friday Dave.

Carol said...

What a great quote!! And good for you for stepping up.

Mary Christine said...

It will be a great roundup!

Scott W said...

Some days it's a page at a time.

Unknown said...

I have learned to run my imagination by my HP first. My fantasy world is like if Jerry Springer met Alice in Wonderland. :-D

Namaste

Pammie said...

Happy Friday Dave.....roundup your keys and stuff and go to a meeting.

The Turning Point said...

Yes we lived in a gray world before sobriety, I now have a technicolor one, the colors limited only by how much I want to participate.
Love the quote

JF

Syd said...

Have a great Friday Dave. It sounds as if you will.

steveroni said...

"One thing I learned when I finally got sober ...

never say never."

dAAve, that's not the only thing you learned...nice to "see" you.